- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a nurse qualified, experienced Home Manager to taken on the day to day management of a small and friendly nursing home. The role comes with an excellent salary, enhanced annual leave and excellent working conditions.
The role is based in a small nursing home which provides care and support for elderly residents with dementia needs and comes with an excellent salary and working conditions and performance related incentives.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- To provide leadership, direction, support, supervision and motivation to all staff
- To be the person in charge responsible for the day to day running of the home with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the residents
- To manage the effective use of resources and budgets
- To provide improvement, independence and choice for residents ensuring their needs are recognised, assessed and met wherever possible.
- Involve residents whenever possible in decision making about activity, lifestyle and matters in the Home which may affect them.
- Ensure residents relatives are supported and well informed on all matters relating to the care and well being
- Nurse qualified with at least three years experience.
- Fully conversant with CQC requirements.
- Dynamic & proactive individual with proven leadership & Managerial qualities.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Commercially aware
- IT literate & possess administrative skills
- NVQ Level 5/ RMA qualified preferred
A charitable organisation that provides nursing and residential care to the elderly
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us