- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager
90 bedded elderly care home
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 + bonus and excellent benefits
Location: North London
A fantastic position has become available to manage a large care home that provides nursing and dementia care in North London.
The role is based in a 90 bedded purpose built nursing home which cares for elderly residents with dementia and related issues. The home also looks after residents requiring palliative care.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the home
- Providing effective leadership over staff members
- Ensuring that the home remains compliant with CQC standards
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care
- Dealing with incidents and complaints efficiently
- Managing the financial effectiveness of the home
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with at least three years experienced in a similar role and you must hold a current PIN and ideally a Leadership and Management award. You must be an effective leader who is capable of successfully leading a care and nursing team.
The company is a large care and nursing home group with homes throughout the UK.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered