Nursing Home Manager / Nurse Manager
Salary; £40,000, negotiable
We are currently looking to recruit for a Nursing Home Manager for a medium sized home in Preston. The salary for this post is around £40,000 but may be negotiable for the right candidate. You will need to be a qualified RGN (Registered General Nurse) with current PIN in order to undertake this role and should have considerable management experience – either at deputy Manager or Home Manager level.
– Providing Clinical direction to the nursing team
– Managing all staff
– Ensuring that the home remains compliant with CQC standards
– Ensuring that Health and Safety requirements are met
– Management of issues
– Ensuring that all health needs of the residents are met
– You will need to be an experienced nurse with a current PIN Number (RGN)
– You will also need to have proven management experience, ideally of managing a nursing home
– You should have a strong knowledge of relevant legislation and CQC standards
– Strong leadership skills are a ‘MUST HAVE’
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
0121 362 2318