- £37000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager
Elderly Care Home with Nursing
Salary: £37,000 – £43,000 + enhancements
Location: Purley, South London
Are you currently working as a Nursing Home Manager but looking for a new opportunity? Are you a qualified nurse with management experience? Do you have experience of working within a large nursing home? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity available for an experienced and knowledgeable Nursing Home Manager to join my client at their nursing home situated in Purley, South London. This home provides general nursing for the frail and elderly residents.
Take responsibility for the management of this small home in accordance with the home’s policies and procedures.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Effective day to day running of the home
– Develop working relationships with external care agencies and professionals
– Management of all staff members within the home
– Ensure the well-being of all residents and ensure that all staff members are providing the appropriate high level of care
– Assist with the training and recruitment of new staff members
– Ensure all budgetary controls are maintained
– Organise and implement staff rotas and monitor emergency, holiday and sickness cover
– Work with the quality assurance team to ensure all quality standards and procedures are adhered to
An established and highly reputable care provider. A beautiful, newly refurbished nursing home offering the highest levels of care with start of the art facilities available for all residents.
– It is ESSENTIAL that you hold a valid nursing qualification (RGN)
– NVQ Level 4 in Care (desirable)
– At least 2 years’ experience in a management role within a care setting
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills
A Full UK Driving License is required for this position as well as the successful candidate to live within a commutable distance of Purley.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.