Registered Manager – Nursing Home in Wythenshaw
Circa £35,000 – negotiable
I am currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager for a medium sized home in Wythenshaw that offers services to elderly people who have complex health needs. You’ll need to be a qualified Nurse (RGN or RMN) with current PIN and have experience of managing a home and staff previously. You will ideally also have experience of the CQC registration process.
- You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the home, ensuring that high clinical standards are being delivered and that CQC requirements are being met.
- You’ll lead, manage a motivate a staff team of staff
- Management of any issues that arise
Ensuring that all health needs of the residents are met
- Monitor performance
Ensure that budgetary control of the home is maintained
Ensure that the home is complying with all its legal obligations, for example Health and Safety, COSHH
- Ensuring that all documentation within the home is up to a high standard and in the correct format
- You will need to be an experienced nurse with a current PIN Number (RGN or RMN)
You will also need to have proven management experience, ideally of managing a nursing home environment
You should have a strong knowledge of relevant legislation and CQC standards
Strong leadership skills are a ‘MUST HAVE’
- Strong skills in paperwork and administration are required
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318
We are recruiting of this role as a matter of priority and ideally if we are able to, we will be looking to conduct interviews before Xmas so please don’t delay in getting your CV across to me.