- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Manager who is nurse qualified to work at a medium sized nursing home specialising in palliative care based in Croydon
This elderly nursing home offers 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents. This particular client has won awards and really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values and standards of excellence that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Registered Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
- Creating and maintaining Care Plans
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
- Networking with outside organisations
- Budget and forecasting
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
We’re looking for a Nursing Home Manager who has experience of running elderly nursing homes.
- You will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes.
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us