- £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager
Salary: Up to £60k based on experience
Location: West London
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who is nurse qualified to work at a large nursing home specialising in dementia care based in West London.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
• To ensure all residents have an equal opportunity to enjoy a friendly, homely atmosphere within the home.
• To provide an individual planned programme of care, recorded and reviewed at regular intervals.
• To introduce and maintain high standards of care to meet the total needs of each resident in accordance with the residents assessed needs.
• To be responsible for ensuring residents needs and dependency are subject to ongoing assessment.
• To ensure the health and safety of residents and staff at all times.
• To provide activities, in-house entertainment and outings external / visits as appropriate.
• Develop and implement a Quality Assurance system to ensure all aspects of the home are audited and monitored on a monthly basis.
• Ensure that appropriate staff are recruited, retained, motivated and deploy the staff resource to provide an appropriate service to residents within the budget for staffing.
• Manage sickness/absence effectively utilising company tools.
• Ensure that appropriate training, individual management and supervision and team development are provided to enhance the service to residents at the home.
• Achieve a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
• Ensure all safeguarding and compliance procedures are acted upon in a timely manner.
• Conduct regular audits and supervisions to achieve compliance.
• To be a registered RGN OR RMN with an NVQ level 5.
• Nurse RGN/Clinical background
• Experience of managing a large care home 120+ beds
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us