- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently looking for a Registered Manager to manage a Nursing Home in Cheltenham. You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 4 and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing services for Older people. You’ll ensure the smooth running of a large home that has been purpose built and is state of the art.
– You’ll have overall responsibility for management of the home
– Ensure that all needs of the residential are being met
– Lead, direct, supervise and support all staff
– Monitor performance
– Ensure that budgetary control of the home is maintained
– Ensure that the home is complying with all its legal obligations, for example Health and Safety, COSHH
– Marketing of the home
You will be an experienced Manager of older peoples services, who has an excellent knowledge of CQC standards
You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or equivalent
It is desirable but not essential that you are a qualified nurse
You’ll have a flexible approach and have a calm attitude
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318