- £32000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager (Nursing Home)
£33,000 per annum depending on experience + Bonuses
Full Time, Permanent
I have a fabulous and rare opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well-established, homely and reputable nursing home in the Weston-Super-Mare area. The position is a permanent, full time role paying £33,000 per annum plus additional bonuses. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be a qualified Nurse, preferably RGN for this post.
The position will be working for a well-established Nursing Home for the elderly that has a fabulous reputation and good CQC rating. You will be managing a medium sized home with a dedicated team of care and nursing staff, you will be joining a company that offer a long term, stable career with plenty of support. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Ensuring the home maintains its reputation and CQC rating
- Marketing of the home and ensuring residents are comfortable, well cared for and receiving the appropriate clinical care for their needs
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Nursing Home Management as experience, as this role is working in a nursing home, a nursing PIN is essential. If you have the transferable skills, we want to hear from you.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us