- £35000 - £37000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager – Dementia speicalist
I am currently looking for a Registered Manager to manage a Dementia Specialist Nursing Home in Stroud. You’ll need to be a Qualified Nurse and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing services for Older people plus some experience of working within the Dementia field.
– You’ll have overall responsibility for management of the home
– Ensure that all needs of the residential are being met
– Lead, direct, supervise and support all staff
– Monitor performance
– Ensure that budgetary control of the home is maintained
– Ensure that the home is complying with all its legal obligations, for example Health and Safety, COSHH
– Marketing of the home
- You will be an experienced Manager of older peoples services, who has an excellent knowledge of CQC standards
- You’ll need to be qualified to NCVQ level 4 / RMA or equivalent
- It is desirable but not essential that you are a qualified nurse
- You’ll have a flexible approach and have a calm attitude
- Experience, training and an understanding of Dementia
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318