I am recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join my client at their specialised residential service in the Stourbridge area of the West Midlands.
My client provides support to children and young people with complex needs and autism.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be well supported in your role with good opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
This role has been created due to expansion within the business. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Assess the needs of each student to understand what support is required
– Ensure that all supporting staff are appropriately trained
– Make sure that all records are kept up to date and accurate
– Support and mentor other OT’s within the team and deputise for the Therapy Manager in their absence
– Regularly liaise with care and education staff, families and any relevant external agencies
This service use specialist sensory integration to help support students in their daily lives. Experience or working within or exposure to a sensory environment is essential.
– HCPC registration
– Experience of working with young people who have autism, challenging behaviour or learning disabilities
– BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy qualification, or equivalent
– Confident when communicating and different levels
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us