We’re looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for our client based in Tyneside.
They are a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. They provide Care and Support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible within their own homes.
As the Occupational Therapist you will:
- Conduct holistic assessments of service users needs.
- Assess, discuss and agree upon functional goals related to daily living that are important to the service user.
- Complete medical observations as per agreed clinical pathways.
- Educate and provide advice on the safe use of functional equipment.
To be considered for the Occupational role you will need:
- A degree within Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- Experience of completing assessments and reviews.
- Experience of working with service users with a physical disability and their carers in a community setting.
- Basic salary: Up to £37,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
- Holiday pay – up to 31 days per year
- Performance related bonuses
The business you’ll be working for is a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. They provide Care and Support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible within their own homes.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Provide ongoing training and professional development
- Are a dedicated, longstanding business
- Go above and beyond to support their clients
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.