- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to cover services in the North London Region.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the delivery of effective Occupational Therapy services across multiple sites for adults residing in community rehabilitation units with learning disabilities and complex needs.
As an Occupational Therapist you will have many responsibilities including:
• To work autonomously and independently with access to sessional, clinical supervision.
• To devise, implement and evaluate treatment programmes.
• To complete comprehensive assessments of clients, using clinical reasoning to select appropriate assessment techniques which lead you to identify the client’s strengths and needs
• To produce timely and accurate patient records and reports
• To provide clinical and operational supervision to Occupational therapist assistants
• To implement Occupational Therapy treatment programmes using a consistent and client centred approach.
• To be considered for this role you must be a qualified OT
• Have HCPC registration and membership of the British Association of Occupational Therapists (BAOT).
• Relevant experience working as an OT, with LD or in a secure setting.
• A competitive salary
• Enhanced rates for all public holidays
• Financial support towards professional qualifications
• Free of charge mandatory training
• Enhanced DBS cost covered
• Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Online rewards and high street discounts
• Support from our Employee Assistance Program
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare Voucher scheme
• Membership of employer contribution pension fund
Interested? Please respond with an updated CV to be considered or for more information, please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us