- £25783 - £34530 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£25,783 – £34,530
Residential Home for adults with Brain Injury, situated between Dudley and Wolverhampton
I am currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist in the West Midlands to work within a Residential Home for adults with brain Injuries, Degenerative Neurological Disorders and Physical Disabilities. You’ll need to be a Qualified Occupational Therapist and be on the HCPC register.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner and provide a flexible and comprehensive Occupational Therapy service to specific clinical areas
- To promote OT to clients, families and the MDT
- To carry out day to day supervision of unqualified staff
- Assess and treat your own designated caseload of clients and maintain your own records
- Be involved in Clinical Governance and Continuous professional development
- To carry out assessment and appropriate intervention for clients incorporating personal, Psychological and spiritual needs in relation to self-care, leisure and productivity
- To assess risks relating to the discharge process to ensure a safe and timely discharge of clients to the most appropriate setting
- With support from the MDT contribute the differential diagnosis of complex clients through cognitive and functional assessments and determine treatment and intervention through this
- You will need to have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of working as a qualified Occupational Therapist
- You’ll be registered with HCPC
- You’ll be qualified to degree level in Occupational Therapy
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318