- £19000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 p/a
Are you keen to enhance your skills and experience in a renowned company trusted by millions of customers worldwide? Do you have at least two years’ experience of working as an Office Administrator? Why not become part of a company that is an innovative leader and has a refreshing and modern approach?
- Excellent salary
- Very convenient location (close to Guildford central station)
- Career progression
- Opportunity to be a part of the company’s new UK operation
- Annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Great new office
- Key input in office decisions
- Working closely with Senior Director/CEO
- Opportunity for career progression
- Friendly working environment
The Role Requirements:
- MINIMUM two years’ experience of working as an Office Administrator
- Complex diary management
- Organising/attending meetings
- Client interaction
- Liaising confidently with third parties
- Producing documents, briefing papers, presentations, company records
- Act as an initial Point of Contact for the Director
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Good typing speed
- Attention to detail
- Highly professional
- Presentable appearance
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational ability
This position is suited to professional and competent individuals who can undertake corporate responsibility; you must be enthusiastic and have the ability to show initiative.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity, apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews. Must be available to start within two weeks.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us