- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to take on the role as Office Manager for a private Care/ Nursing Agency. The Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring the business runs smoothly, overseeing the care coordinators and care/ nursing staff.
Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Benefits: 28 day annual leave (including bank holidays) and sick pay.
The company has an excellent reputation within Northwood for providing private Nurse Led home care.
The successful candidate for the Office Manager role:
- Will have strong management experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience of managing dispersed teams and putting together rotas.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Negotiation skills and a diplomatic approach.
- Have experience of working in line with CQC requirements.
- An NVQ 3 or above in health and Social Care or a Nursing Qualification is desirable.
- Experience of working within CQC regulations will be an advantage.
- Someone from a Domiciliary Care or Sales background may be suitable for this role.
The Office Manager role will suit candidates who are experienced Branch Managers, Locality Managers, Domiciliary Care Managers, Senior Care Coordinators, Registered Managers, Service Managers, Deputy Managers, Supported Living Managers and Business Managers.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Charlotte Fellows – 0121 3622311
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us