- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have an opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a busy health and social care organisation. The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to work for a supportive and caring organisation. This is an urgent vacancy and an immediate start date is available.
You will be responsible for the HR processes and administration which will include producing and maintaining employee databases and personnel systems. The main duties of the role include:
- Develop & implement staff safer recruitment systems, from processing applications to induction
- Arrange interviews
- Request and check references
- Check employment time line and gaps
- Process enhanced DBS
- Assist with the organisation of internal training
- Send out offer letters to new appointed candidates
- Input personnel documents onto the company’s in house systems e.g. HR Toolkit
- Input staff sickness on company’s system
- Support new appointed managers with Ofsted registration paper work
- Assist the rest of the business as required
- Confident and Proactive in anticipating needs and developing on tasks undertaken
- Helpful with excellent communication and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- Flexible with organisational skills enabling you to deal with a wide variety of different tasks
- Using your initiative and ability to prioritise your work load
- A good team worker with a collaborative approach
- Willing to undertake any training necessary to the post
A growing organisation who provide high quality, specialist residential, educational and therapeutic services for vulnerable young people.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us