- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Gas Service Engineer to provide Service & Breakdown support to an existing Portfolio of Commercial & Domestic Clients.
The business has grown over the past ten years and is proud of its success achieved from Service Delivery and reputation.
• £30,000 Salary plus Bonus
• Childcare Vouchers
• New Company Vehicle
• 20 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
• Employee of the Month Award, Dinner Vouchers
The Gas Engineer will become part of the Service & Breakdown Team
• Providing Call Outs , Service & Breakdowns on Gas, LPG and Oil Boilers/ appliances
• Preventative Maintenance on many makes and models of boilers
• Some / diagnostics and system conversions/upgrades
• Some installation of Gas/ LPG and Oil Boilers may be required
• Covering Stockport, Greater Manchester, Cheshire – to the Midlands Corridor
The Gas Service Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful servicing and breakdown of Gas, LPG and Oil Boilers
It is essential that you have the following Gas certification/qualifications:
• CCN1, CENWAT , CPA1, HTR1
• AND Preferably but not essential CKR1
• Domestic Gas, Oil and LPG experience
• Boiler Installations and System conversions an advantage
• City and Guilds / Gas Safe & Corgi Registered will be an advantage
• You will be representing the company, therefore it is imperative you have good communication skills
It is essential that the Oil and Gas Engineer will have
• A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• UK Full driving license
• If this position is of interest to you, please send your cv to email@example.com or call 0121 326 2309