- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires an Oil and Gas Engineer to provide Service and Breakdown support to an existing Portfolio of Customers.
This is a family run business, which has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years building its reputation on providing a reliable service to their client base.
• Salary: £30,000
• Company Vehicle for work use
• 20 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
The Oil and Gas Engineer will become part of the Service & Installation Team
• Providing Call Outs , Service & Breakdowns on Oil and Gas appliances
• Preventative Maintenance on Oil and Gas Boilers
• Covering local villages in and around Horsham
• Fault Finding and diagnostics
• Some installation of Oil and Gas Boilers
The Oil and Gas Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful servicing and breakdown of both Oil and Gas Boilers
• It is essential that you have the following qualifications:
• OFT10-101 – Single stage pressure jet servicing and commissioning, which covers the most household boilers
• OFT10-102 – Domestic/light commercial servicing and commissioning of vaporising appliances, which covers vaporising appliances such as cookers and stoves
• OFT10-105E – Installation of oil-fired combustion appliances, which covers oil-fired appliances such as boilers and cookers
• OFT10-600a – Installation of oil fuel storage and supply systems, which covers oil tanks, associated pipe-work.
• Gas , Qualifications, City and Guilds or equivalent & Corgi Registered will be an advantage
• You will be representing the company, therefore it is imperative you have good communication skills
It is essential that the Oil and Gas Engineer will have
• A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Possess a Full driving license
• If this position is of interest to you, please send your cv to email@example.com or call 0121 326 2309