- £18000 - £18720 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for an On-Call Supervisor for a domiciliary care provider who cover Knowlsey and Huyton. You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for ensuring that all care calls are covered when a carer calls in sick or is unable to make a call. You’ll be paid £9 per hour, which based on Full time equates to £18,720 per year. You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle and be willing to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
You’ll be stationed at the office and be part of the on-call team. When a carer calls in sick or cant make a call the first port of call is to see if another carer can do it, but if not youll need to go out to the clients home to ensure the call is covered.
You will follow the clients care plan and will deliver care, this will include assistance with washing/dressing / toileting/ meal preparation/ light domestic tasks.
You may also be called out to support a carer who needs assistance or support.
You’ll be stationed at the office and so when its quiet youll also help out the office staff with the planning of shifts and
You’ll need to be able to work over a shift pattern the hours for the on-call team are 0700-1300, 1600 – 2200 7 days a week. (You will normally work 5 days a week)
- You’ll need prior experience of working in domiciliary care
- You’ll have NVQ level 2 in care, and ideally level 3
- You’ll need to be flexible and willing to undertake additional tasks
- It is essential that you are a driver and have your own vehicle
- You need to be able to work over the shift pattern and be able to work weekends. Shifts are 0700 -1300 and 1600 – 2200
- You will be paid at £9 per hour and for the full duration of the shift
- This is a great opportunity to work for a large independent provider who are passionate about delivering quality assured care for people in the community.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to email@example.com and you’ll be considered for an interview. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318