- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is looking for an Online Web Sales Demonstrator to work within their small & friendly office based in Leamington Spa.
We’re looking for a motivated, office-based Online Web Sales Demonstrator to co-ordinate and deliver high quality demonstrations of software over the web to clients and then have the ability to close the sale.
As well as demonstrating the software, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying customers key business requirements by listening and questioning which will enable you to tailor the package to suit their business needs.
- Online/ Telephone New Customer Training
- Selling on a consultative basis to new/ existing clients.
The perfect candidate for the Online Web Sales Demonstrator position will have the following qualities and experience:
- A good understanding of IT & Software
- A strong & knowledgeable background within Sales Support
- A proven track record of hitting set targets/KPI’s
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- The ability to explain complex processes in a clear concise manner
- Familiarity of CRM Systems, however this is not vital.
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking, as well as being creative and always thinking of ways to improve the service you offer. You will be motivated, energetic and have an adaptable personality to ensure you can offer the best service to every client you are dealing with.
Based in Leamington Spa, the company is very well-established and pride themselves on providing an end to end software solution to manage key business processes encompassing, HR, Finance and Workflow management functions.
The basic salary for the Online Web Sales Demonstrator is within a range of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum dependant on experience, with an OTE of £28,000 – £33,000.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us or call Lorren Daly on 0121 362 2321 and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.