We’re looking for a highly accomplished and influential Operational Excellence Manager to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider.
You would be responsible for providing support to the UK&I Operations team in delivering the Operational Excellence strategy and ensuring the delivery of projects needed to achieve the business targets.
The successful candidate will thoroughly and consistently deploy the appropriate project management and problem-solving tools to a variety of projects across numerous locations. Additionally, you will act as the CI specialist within the business to train, develop and coach the Operations and Engineering teams.
The role is UK based (several site options) and requires travel up to 80% of the working week (post-COVID), to ensure the team provides support as required and to ensure compliance to the Opex framework. Car allowance is provided.
Responsibilities to include…
– Leading a team of 5 to deliver the operations improvement plans transformational & continuous improvement
– Providing detailed analysis of performance data to identify priorities, problems and solutions
– Defining and embedding the operations excellence framework within the operations team
– Supporting the achievement of operational performance targets
– Ensure all stakeholders support the delivery of operations projects
– Coaches and support operations in the use of business improvement tools and techniques for sustained improvement
– Significant business improvement experience within a fast-paced multi-site environment
– Experience delivering projects >£1m capex, able to coordinate 10+ projects simultaneously
– Driving change and overseeing change management in a fast moving and dynamic industry
– Shingo Model
– Application of Lean principles
– Project Management – Prince 2 or similar
– Strong analysis capability
Basic salary: Salary up to £65,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Operational Excellence Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.