- £50000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to work for our client, a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and neurological conditions.
An established company who specialise in providing a high standard of care, covering Kent and Essex
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this role will provide direct, and hands on, operational and commercial leadership for a team of Service Managers in a geographical area so as to ensure:
• The delivery of high quality support to Service Users
• Clear leadership across a geographical area
• The recognition of, and development of, Service Users to their full potential, whilst ensuring that the services in which they reside are fully compliant with the Company’s statutory obligations and within agreed budgets.
• That there is organic growth in the services delivered within the existing geographical area.
• To ensure the full occupancy of services.
• To be responsible for ensuring the completion of assessment of service user referrals within 2 days of the enquiry.
• To review and monitor the eligibility criteria and charging policies against which services will be provided.
• To ensure that all services are personalised and tailored to meet individual need.
• To coordinate the functioning of services across the region to ensure consistency of approach across the region.
• To take lead responsibility in ensuring services are fully resourced through effective recruitment management which ensures agency costs are kept to a minimum.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have a management qualification within social care and have experience of managing multiple services within a similar role.
In return for hard work and commitment my client are offering :-
• A salary of up to £50k per annum
• 25 Days Annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Company Car
• Contributory Pension
• Company Benefits
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Please contact Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or require further information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us