I am recruiting for a very valued client who is looking to recruit an additional Operations Director to join their existing team and take responsibility for services across the East Midlands and surrounding authorities.
You will be working for an established provider who continuously holds a great reputation for the care and support they provide UK wide.
Services that you will oversee will include residential, supported living and outreach/domiciliary care to support those with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary and car allowance, excellent holiday entitlement rising with service, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee discount scheme, death in service, cycle to work and much more.
As Operations Director there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Manage a team of Locality Managers
– Assist the Business Development Manager in growing new and existing relationships
– Have overall responsibility for the financial budget of your designated areas
– Ensure all services are compliant with the relevant governing body
– Apply for Registration to become the Registered Manager
– Become a key part of the Regional Management Team
– Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Experience of working at a senior management level within a social care environment
– Previous exposure to working with local authorities, commissioners etc.
– Commercially focused
– Confident management style and approach
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position as frequent travel will be required
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us