Due to expansion, our client is looking for an Operations Executive to oversee the day to day functions for a rapidly growing start up business that supplies the world’s healthiest frozen smoothie kits into Retailers across the UK.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Operations Executive to drive operations excellence in a rapidly growing lifestyle brand!
In the role, the Operations Executive will be responsible for:
- Supply chain and operations, including managing stock, forecasting, building supplier relationships, processing orders, accessing supplier portals, finding inefficiencies and driving value in the supply chain.
- Operational finance, including forecasting, bookkeeping on Xero (with support from accountants), invoice payment, credit control and financial reporting.
- Internal operations, including technology and software.
- Product management and new product development.
- Data insights including sales analysis.
- Supply chain finance (COG’s, freight and logistics)
- Helping to find new suppliers and funding opportunities.
- Legal and HR, including contracts.
- Delivery of broader business strategy, ad hoc projects and a direct, tangible contribution to growing the business.
The perfect candidate for Operations Executive position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Experience working within a similar role.
- A passion for Nutrition, Health and fitness.
- Ambition to help grown the brand.
- A self-starter, with an eye for detail, excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Based in London, the company was established in 2014 and are dedicated to improving health and wellbeing by providing the worlds healthiest frozen smoothie kits into retailers across the UK.
Due to the company’s rapid expansion, they can provide a lot of progression for the right candidate.
The basic salary for the Sales Executive is within a range of £20,000 – £24,000 per year dependant on experience.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.