- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Trade and Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Location – London (Canary Warf)
Salary – £24,000 – £26,000 + Bonus
Reference – 7054
A top security firm are searching for an experienced operations manager within the events industry. They will be required to head up a team of officers and stewards and distribute them effectively during any up and coming events. This Company have been in charge of some of the security operations for some huge events such as the launch of the Blackberry Passport.
The role will require you to do the following…
– Daily security and stewarding management in the preparation for events.
– Operational management on site.
– Pre-event site reviews
– Client relations
– New contract set up.
– Staff management including, HR, disciplinary and staff appraisals.
– In-House training such as inductions, refreshers and in-house safety courses.
The perfect candidate will have the following experience…
– A minimum of 3 years security and stewarding management experience.
– An SIA frontline Door supervisory license.
– A five year verifiable background.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Exceptional inter-personal skills.
– Some business development skills are desirable but not essential.
Basic Salary – £26,000
Plus – £1,000 quarterly Bonus + uncapped commission of business development.
Interviews will be taking place of the 5th December so if you feel you have the skills required please do apply, if you would like some more information please contact me on 0121 362 2309.