We’re looking for an Operations Manager to work for our client.
They are a successful temporary staffing agency, specialising in the Health and Social Care industry.
If you can demonstrate experience of multisite operational management within temporary staffing recruitment and extensive knowledge of the health and social care industry, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
- The performance and growth of serval Health and Social Care temporary staffing services across England
- Analysing and reporting on operational performance
- The provision and growth of high-quality cost-effective temporary staffing services
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and regulations
- Strategic planning, with a commercial and quality focus
- Experience of multi-branch management
- Additional experience of providing temporary staffing solutions to the health care sector
- Further experience of strategic management and company growth
- Excellent people management and leadership qualities
- Ownership of operational P&L ensuring budgets are delivered on target
- Good knowledge of CQC and other health and social care regulations
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Bonus: Additional commission scheme
Think that this Operations Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Operations Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Regional Operations Manager, Area Manager or as a Regional Business Manager.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.