Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Operations Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading managers within a young person service.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Operations Manager you’ll report to the Directors and will be primarily responsible for ensuring the company provides a high quality service to its users and remains economically viable across 9 London based units.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting and developing Service Managers and Deputy Managers to ensure there is adequate support provided to young people and that all issues are resolved effectively
– Overseesing recruitment processes
– Ensuring all policies and procedures are up-to-date in line with legislation and current standards
– Handling all complaints, queries or requests for information that come through to the local authorities
– Leading and ensuring all QA inspections with local authorities go well and ensure all action is carried out
– Development of the outreach department by setting up operational structures to effectively carry out the care required
The ideal candidate for this Operations Manager role will have relevant experience of leading managers within a young person service.
You’ll also need experience of working within a senior management capacity and working across multiple sites effectively.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess a NVQ level 5 ideally in young persons care and a clean DBS.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to lead effectively
– Able to multi-task effectively
– Someone with a passion for working with young people
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Area Manager, Regional Manager or as a Scheme Manager.
Basic salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Additional benefits: Pension and 28 days holiday
They are a company who provide semi-independent projects who support care leavers who are not able to live independently and require 24/7 staff support. Around London they have 9 services which this role will be supporting. As a business they’ve been around since 1995.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they provide training opportunities every month and provide great opportunities to progress in the organisation.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Operations Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.