I’m currently looking to recruit for an Operations Manager to take up a post across Cambridge, Norfolk and Peterborough, initially on a 3 month fixed term contract. Salary up to £36K. Home working, with 1 to 2 days within office closest to home location.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the operational management of community care services and overseeing a number of support projects that the charity runs. This post would suit somebody who has extensive experience in the care sector and would like to work for a charitable organisation which is committed to making a real difference to people’s lives within the local community.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the services, supported by Care Team Manager’s, and you will report to the Head of Care.
Specifically, you will;
- Provision and growth of high-quality cost-effective homecare services and supporting the delivery of responsive, tailored family support.
- Effective management of the operations managers, their performance and development, supporting them and their teams to deliver ‘outstanding’ care services across their areas.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and regulations seeking continuous improvement in CQC ratings.
- Strategic planning and leadership of the homecare service.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Registered Care Manager / Regional Manager / Operations Manager / Care Manager
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of managing and motivating a team
- A clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care, including a thorough knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high levels of professionalism at all times
- Ability to problem solve and achieve positive outcomes
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Good level of IT proficiency including MS Office and a care admin database
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential for this role.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.