- TBC - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Operations Manager – Food
£35k-45K plus benefits
Our client is a leading food manufacturer, supplying retailers and food service businesses across the UK from their manufacturing base in the north west of England.
They are looking for an Operations Manager to form part of their senior management team with a remit to optimise stock levels and minimise waste. Day to day you will be responsibility for
– Leading teams across a 24/7 operation and ensuring all schedules are met on time and in full.
– Achieving the highest standards of quality and hygiene
– Working with the board to develop coherent plans for production, procurement, and capital investment, in support of the Company’s strategy.
however the right candidate who performs to expectations will have a defined path to the role of director of production and procurement.
The ideal candidate for the Operations Manager role will have:
– previous experience as an Operations Manager or General Manager within a Food or non-food / FMCG manufacturing environment.
-A desire to eventually operate at board level and will hold a high work ethic.
-A demonstrable talent and a track record of career progression and achievement.
-A willingness to seek ways to improve operational performance whilst reducing cost.
Our client is a food manufacturer, supplying retailers and food service businesses across the UK from our manufacturing base in the North West of England. They have expanded considerably in the last two years and are about to embark on further expansion activities via a combination of organic growth and acquisition of complementary businesses.
They are a business who embraces technology and always looks to innovate to support and deliver our medium and long term strategies.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Morecambe, Lancaster or Lancashire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.