- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit an exciting new role within a growing domiciliary care organisation in the North West. Currently they have 2 branches in Halifax and Rochdale and they’re seeking an Operations Manager who will line manager the 2 Registered Manager’s and play a pivotal role in the growth and development of the company, including the development of existing branches and opening of more in the North West.
As the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the operations and development of the existing branches, supporting the Branch managers to grow their hours.
You’ll also look at new potential areas of growth and expansion, and be responsible for the business planning and implementation of new projects.
Specifically you will…
Be responsible for the effective supervision, development, performance management and mentor to the Branch Managers in developing their careers with the Company
- To hold regular Branch Manager meetings and develop manager training sessions.
- To be responsible for raising discrepancy reports for non adherence to Company policies and recommend corrective action including the instigation of disciplinary and grievance procedures when necessary.
- To ensure that all areas providing domiciliary care have a uniform approach (as far as possible) towards service quality and delivery of care, though the effective delivery of Management review meetings and other mediums of communication.
- To promote growth within the business, by developing existing and potential areas of business, planning and developing new business opportunities and driving these forward where applicable.
- To assist with the preparation of contract tender information
- We are looking for candidates with experience within domiciliary care at Operations Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager or Business Development Manager experience
- You’ll be commercially aware
- You’ll have experience of developing or growing services
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
- You’ll be a strong leader and motivator of staff
Interested? To be considered for the Operations Manager / Business Development Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us