- £38000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to work for our client, a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and neurological conditions.
An established company who specialise in providing a high standard of care, covering St Albans, Enfield, Edmonton & Essex
Reporting directly to the Head of Community Living, this role will provide direct, and hands on, operational and commercial leadership for 8 Services and a team of 4 Service Managers in a geographical area.
• To ensure the full occupancy of services.
• To be responsible for ensuring the completion of assessment of service user referrals within 2 days of the enquiry.
• To review and monitor the eligibility criteria and charging policies against which services will be provided.
• To ensure that all services are personalised and tailored to meet individual need.
• To coordinate the functioning of services across the region to ensure consistency of approach across the region.
• To take lead responsibility in ensuring services are fully resourced through effective recruitment management which ensures agency costs are kept to a minimum.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have a management qualification within social care and have experience of managing multiple services within a similar role.
In return for hard work and commitment my client are offering :-
• A salary of up to £38k per annum
• 25 Days Annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Company Car
• Company Benefits
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Please contact Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315 or email email@example.com should you have any questions or require further information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us