- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Operations Manager (Social Care)
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £34,000 + excellent enhancements
I am recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established nationwide company who provide supported living services to adults with learning disabilities.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing approximately 6 supported living services across Berkshire which has recently been de-registered.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, contributory pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and excellent in house ongoing training.
A large part of your responsibility will be to continue to support the transition from registered care to supported living. Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Work with commissioners on a daily basis
– Liaise with the housing provider, staff and families to ensure a person centred support system is consistently maintained
– Complete audits on a monthly basis across a specific locality
– Lead and develop a staff team and ensure ongoing training needs are identified
– Managing budgets and holding financial responsibility for the services
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or autism would be a distinct advantage
– Proven background of developing successful staff teams
– Good IT skills
– Excellent communicator with the ability to manage to your own diary and time
*The need to travel to areas not accessible by public transport will be required so a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this post
Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 21st September 2015.
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us