- £49000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced individual to join my client as Group Operations Manager initially based from their site in Shrewsbury. You will form part of a two person team and report directly into the Assistant Operations Director.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include a pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance and expenses.
The company is an independent group of beautiful residential schools and provisions that provide unrivalled care and education to both young people and adults.
The services you will be working within support young people with SLD (specific learning disability) so experience of working with this previously would be desirable.
As Group Operations Manager you will be required to work from different sites within the business offering ongoing support to staff and young people. Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Work from different sites within the group
– Take part in regular staff meetings and provide updates as and when required
– Inspect the site to ensure a safe environment for all young people and staff
– Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions, as necessary
– Regularly work with the young people ‘on the shop floor’
– Set realistic objectives within the service and monitor the progress
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Experience of SLD (specific learning disability)
– Sound knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
– It would be preferable if you held a background of working in children’s residential or educational care
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position as regular travel will be required.
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us