- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established nationwide company who provide supported living and residential services to adults with learning disabilities.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a cluster of supported living services across Oxfordshire.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, contributory pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and excellent in house ongoing training.
These services are transferring over from another provider so a large part of your responsibilities will include supporting the staff team through this transition period. Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Line manage multiple Support Managers who will be based within each service
– Work with commissioners on a daily basis
– Liaise with the housing provider, staff and families to ensure a person centred support system is consistently maintained
– Complete audits on a monthly basis across a specific locality
– Lead and develop a staff team and ensure ongoing training needs are identified
– Managing budgets and holding financial responsibility for the services
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or autism would be a distinct advantage
– Proven background of developing successful staff teams
– Good IT skills
– Excellent communicator with the ability to manage to your own diary and time
*Travel within your locality will be required along with occasional national travel to visit other sites so a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us