- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently working with a very valuable client who is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to help oversee their established domiciliary care business with the Midlands.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions, paid mileage and fantastic opportunities to develop in the future.
Depending on the candidate, my client is flexible towards the location of where this role is based.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the daily running of a cluster of domiciliary care services, each with a Manager in post, within the Midlands.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Help to set up new branches
– Support each of the Registered Managers within the branches
– Regularly travel between the sites and manage your time equally
– Liaise with the Company Directors and update them with any changes
– Ensure each branch is adequately staffed and assist with recruitment, where needed
– Work with senior management to identify new business opportunities
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting in a similar role would be highly desirable
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position as regular travel is required
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us