- £33000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established nationwide company who provide supported living and residential services to adults with learning disabilities.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a cluster of supported living services across Essex.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to; 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), contributory company pension scheme, ongoing training support, childcare vouchers and much more.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Manager’s who are responsible for the daily running of the supported living services.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Develop relationships with families and local agencies/commissioners
– Liaise with the housing provider, staff and families to ensure a person centred support system is consistently maintained
– Complete audits on a monthly basis across a specific locality
– Lead and develop a staff team and ensure ongoing training needs are identified
– Manage allocated budgets and hold financial responsibility for the services
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or autism would be a distinct advantage
– Proven background of developing successful staff teams
– Good IT skills
– Excellent communicator with the ability to manage to your own diary and time
*Travel within your locality will be required along with occasional national travel to visit other sites so a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us