- £27000 - £27500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £27,000 (30 hours per week) + excellent enhancements
I am recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to people with predominantly learning disabilities.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a small number of community based services and 2 Support Managers. The service users within these provisions have either autism or challenging behaviour.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, contributory pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata) and excellent in house training.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Undertake the role of CQC Registered manager for services within your locality
– Identify areas for improvement and act accordingly to implement necessary changes
– Build and maintain constructive relationships with commissioners and other external professionals
– Work to agreed budgets
– Provide ‘on call’ assistance when required
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Ability to manage large staff teams
– Proven budget management experience
– Background of developing and managing person centred services for people with learning disabilities
*The need to travel to areas not accessible by public transport will be required so a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this post
Interviews are scheduled to take place at the end of July.
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us