We’re looking for a talented Organisational Development Specialist to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with experience supporting the delivery of organisational development initiatives to improve business performance, drive culture change and build colleague capability, ideally within a large corporate or professional services environment.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
You would play a key role as part of the People Team, reporting to the Organisational Development Consultant and working from home but with regular travel across the UK. Key responsibilities will include…
– Engaging with colleagues across the business to understand specific development requirements of teams and projects
– Design learning material in a range of methodologies, including workshops, group coaching, e-learning, video content
– Provide expertise for the design of OD initiatives, working with the business to deliver these solutions
– Facilitate workshops in core business subjects such as remote leadership, personal impact and presentation skills
– Maintain learning content and collateral in line with regulatory requirements (SRA or FCA, eg)
The ideal candidate for this Organisational Development Specialist role will be CIPD qualified and must have significant experience in the design and delivery elements of learning and OD practises, ideally within a large professional services firm and/or as part of a central HR function.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Experience undertaking learning needs analysis and evaluation
– The ability to operate successfully in a multi-site based team
– Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels across a business
– Strong IT skills, experience using technology based learning platforms
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Organisational Development Consultant, OD Consultant, Organisational Development Specialist, Learning & Development Specialist, L&D Consultant.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: You’ll also receive a competitive benefits package including pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days hols (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping plus more.
One of the UK’s largest and leading law firms. They’re a company that people want to work for because they are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Organisational Development Specialist role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.