- £7.00 - £7.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Out of Hours On Call Co-ordinator
Domiciliary Care Company
Salary: £7.00 – £7.40 per hour
I am recruiting for an Out of Hours On Call Co-ordinator to join a busy team based in Birmingham. This role would be ideal for a health and social care student who is looking for evening and weekend work to fit around studies. The working hours are 6am – 9am, 5pm – 10pm and alternate Saturdays and Sundays.
The role is based in a busy domiciliary agency which offers home based support services in central and south Birmingham. The main purpose of the role is to provide emergency out hours cover working from the companies offices in Birmingham. Main duties of the role include:
- Take out of hours calls from customers resolving issues or making notes for follow up by office staff during working hours
- Update the system with changes requested by customers during out of hours
- Log all out of hours calls from customers in an on-call report which is handed over to office staff after on-call shift
- Take out of hours calls from care workers resolving issues or making notes for follow up by office staff during working hours
- Give direction to care workers in line with policies and procedures when issues arise and follow company P&P to deal with emergencies
- Update the system with changes based on care worker communication during out of Hours
- Covering all visits during out of hours when a care worker calls in sick or is unable to Work
- Log all out of hours calls from care workers in an on-call report which is handed over to office based staff after on-call shift
- Monitor all visit alarms during out of hours to track timeliness of care workers
- Process any transactions in the reconciliation report
- Retro log all visits where no transaction is generated by a care worker logging in and out of the customer visit
- Undertake any other actions that may be required during out of hours to support the business and maintain quality for customers
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to make quick decisions in emergency situations, whilst remaining calm and professional. You must have excellent IT skills and ideally you will have some knowledge of health and social care.
A domiciliary organisation that offer care and support to service users and their families. They have recently won several new contracts and have ambitious plans for future growth.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us