- £18000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: PA/Assistant to Director
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 p/a (25 Days Holiday)
A multi-award winning Telecoms company with several international offices is urgently seeking an organised and competent PA to act as assistant to the Director at their prestigious Head Office in Central Birmingham.
Are you keen to enhance your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader? Do you have experience of working as a PA? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is fast becoming an innovative leader in the market place?
- Competitive salary
- Convenient central and affluent location
- Free parking
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Great new office
- Key input in business decisions
- Working closely with Senior Director/CEO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Genuinely friendly working environment
The Role Requirements:
- MINIMUM two years’ experience of working as a PA at a Senior level
- Complex diary management
- Organising/attending meetings
- Client interaction
- Producing documents, briefing papers, presentations, company records
- Act as an initial Point of Contact for the Director
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Good typing speed
- Highly professional
- Presentable appearance
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Telecoms background (desirable)
This position is suited to professional and competent individuals who can undertake corporate responsibility and manage a Senior Director’s activity on a daily basis; you must be enthusiastic and have the ability to show initiative.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews. Must be available to start within two weeks.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us