- £17000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Packing Inspector to work for a well-established company who are based in Worthing. The company provide high quality sheet metal components and applications and have helped deliver solutions for clients across a wide range of industries and sectors.
As a packing inspector you will be responsible for ensuring that everything that has been completed is up to scratch with the companies’ standards. Making sure that there is no problem with the product before being sent off.
It is essential that you have:
- The ability to read technical drawings.
- An understanding of customer requirements for different quality levels required on parts
- The ability to pack, organise parts for transport in quick, efficient and a safe manner in order to avoid damage to parts.
- The ability to use your own initiative, this is the last part of the process and last chance to point out any problems.
- The ability to understand and use Kanban.
- Previous experience of working with high cosmetic / tight tolerant parts, ideally have 3 years or more in a similar background.
- Worked within the engineering or manufacturing industry before and have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings and blue prints, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
£17000 – 21000 Salary
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 1:00pm
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.