An award-wining global legal business is currently recruiting for a Paralegal with an interest in property / real estate law, ideally with a recent law degree and/or LPC / BVC qualification. If you are looking to develop and grow your professional expertise and enhance your career within a highly regarded global legal business then we’d love to see your CV.
Offering a salary up to £19,305 dependent on experience plus a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. Standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), plus flexible benefits including season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, as well as a buy as you earn share scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international law firm in a permanent full-time role. You would work from home or your nearest office, or a combination of the two, as part of the company’s hybrid working model. Individuals commutable to Leeds office would be ideal however this isn’t essential.
You would join as part of the Real Estate Team within the Legal Advisory Division, supporting the operational functioning of the Real Estate Practice Area, providing a high standard of service delivery to both internal and external clients.
You will complete activities across a wide range of Real Estate work including asset management, SDLT returns, Land Registry engagement, post completion work, due diligence. You will also support the delivery of more complex activities/escalations, requiring a more in-depth practice area knowledge. Typical duties will include drafting legal documents, document review exercises, liaising with clients and third parties in respect of transactions, where appropriate, managing electronic data sites including uploading and ordering documentation, providing pre and post completion support on transactional work areas, legal research and proof reading.
– Legal background – a degree and / or working towards the LPC or BVC qualification
– Minimum 6 months real estate paralegal experience required
– A genuine interest in property / real estate law
– Strong written skills, accurate with a high level of attention to detail
– Client focused with an ability to build strong relationships with client and third party contacts at all levels
– Team oriented, with a collegiate approach to sharing knowledge and working with colleagues across the business
Salary up to £19,305 dependent on experience, with the following benefits…
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Option to pick from a range of benefits that suit your needs and lifestyle, including season ticket loans, cycle to work, buy as you earn share scheme
The business you’ll be working for is a leading global provider of integrated legal and business services , operating out of 30 offices worldwide with over 4,000 members of staff. They are proud of their inclusive culture, providing a clear foundation for their people, who are integral to the achievement of the firm’s strategy.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Paralegal role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.