- £16000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care & Admin Assistant
Part Time – Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-5pm
£16-17k pro rata
My client is a domiciliary care agency specialising in providing care and support to the elderly within the comfort of their own homes.
They are looking for a part time carer to join their existing team 3 days per week whilst also providing administrative support.
Do you have a friendly caring approach? And a genuine desire to help people? Do you have tact and sensitivity? Are you able to remain calm under pressure? And possess patience and team working skills?
• To provide hands on care as and where required
• To cover shifts in instances of sickness or absence
• To update and maintain care plans and ensure all files are compliant
• To field inbound and outbound calls and handle queries with the utmost professionalism
• To take responsibility for company spot checks
• General administrative support as and where required
• You will hold a minimum NVQ level 2 qualification in health and social care
• Must have Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
• Must have previous experience within a similar role
• You will be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office packages.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A DBS check will be required unless you have subscribed to the update service.
We respect diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click apply and we will consider your application upon receipt of your CV.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us