We’re looking for new Part-Time Care Staff to work for our client.
They are a friendly, family run, boutique style residential home, offering exceptionally high standards of care and service.
If you can demonstrate that you are a hardworking and caring person that is passionate about providing great care to residents, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your resume.
Please note: Part-time role up to 30 hours per week, covering day and night shifts. In this position you’ll be needed to work some weekends.
In line with the latest Government guidance, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 for this role.
– Providing quality care to all residents
– Assisting with personal care – for example washing and dressing
– Administering low level medication
– Completing laundry and ironing
– Occasional food and drink preparation
– Assisting residents with different tasks to encourage independence
– Able to work as part of a team
– Friendly with a good sense of humour
– Willingness to learn new skills
– Qualifications preferred though not essential as training will be provided
– Basic salary: £9.00 – £10.00 per hour
– Overtime: Extra shifts available
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Part-Time Care Staff role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.