- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to an internal re-structure this established accountancy practice requires a Payroll Assistant to support their clients from their offices in Cannock and Newcastle under Lyme.
As an Payroll Assistant you will support a busy finance team and will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting clients with their pay runs
- Pension and Auto Enrolment administration
- Processing payroll with an agreed timeframe and ensuring compliance with RTI legislations;
- Management of payroll queries
- Amending rates and commissions, and processing deductions including SMP and SSP
- Processing new starters and leavers
- General administrative support
The successful candidate must have experience in working as a payroll administrator or assistant and have experience doing the following:
- Liaising with the businesses in obtaining the payroll information.
- Processing of that information using Sage 50 Payroll software.
- Issuing of payslips and reports to clients.
- Dealing with BACs payment runs for clients.
- Informing clients of their PAYE liabilities.
- Dealing with HMRC queries, client queries etc.
- Processing of year-end payroll reports, obtaining agreement of the clients and then filing online to HM Revenue and Customs.
This organisation are based in Cannock in purpose built offices. They provide a nice work place, have been established since 1998 and provide a good career for the right individual.
£20k to £22k basic (depending upon experience)
20 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Pension after probation period
Interested? Please apply via the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.