- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£18,000 to £23,000 + 20 days holiday + Healthcare
Due to expansion and the imminent auto-enrolment , our client, a well-established accountancy practice, seek an experienced payroll administrator to join their team
Working within the Payroll department, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the following:
• Assisting clients with their pay runs
• Pension and Auto Enrolment Administration
• Processing records onto Sage and run relevant reports
• Dealing with any payroll issues directly with HMRC
• Dealing with P32 advice including tax and insurance liabilities
• Making payments on behalf of clients
We need someone who is friendly, has very good attention to detail and highly numerate. You must have had payroll experience, ideally as a Payroll Administrator, experience of liaising with HMRC and ideally will have knowledge of Sage or a similar payroll software.
This organisation are based in Cannock in purpose built offices. They provide a nice work place, have been established since 1998 and provide a good career for the right individual. As well as the full time post, they would consider people who wanted to work part time hours.
Interested, then in the first instance please send your CV to the link below.