- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks are currently recruiting for a PCB Sales Engineer for a fast growing and highly successful PCB technology business. This role will be to cover the South East/M40 corridor.
Our exclusive client is a market leader in PCB technology, utilising the very latest technology to keep ahead of their competitors. The printed circuit division of the business is a specialist resource for both low volume and mid volume supply of high technology PCB’s.
My client’s customers enjoy a level of personal attention, which so often only the smaller companies can provide, while working with one of the UK’s leading printed circuit board manufacturing companies.
You will be field based covering the North London to South Midlands areas and will be responsible to develop new business with new and current customers in order to generate sales for the company. This will encompass managing an assigned account base in conjunction with working with the PCB divisions in-house
You will manage a personal account base to achieve budgets and generate orders by visiting customers, by telephone and other forms of communication. You will also ensure customer profiles and all activity information is up to date within the in-house system as well as undertaking regular communication by phone or in person to present the capabilities of the company to the customer and create opportunities to quote for business.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the PCB industry and end customer base market place is essential.
- Proven sales record within the company or another similar company whereby a consistent high level of sales and a focused account base were actively demonstrated. Preferably educated to degree standard
- Clear Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Commercially astute, highly organised and self-motivated
- Able to work under own initiative, be a self-starter, extremely focused to achieve results
- Be able to achieve a pre-agreed sales target consistently over a pre-agreed time frame