We’re looking for a talented Performance Test Engineer to work for us.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of one of the following JMeter, LoadNinja, LoadUI, LoadRunner, NeoLoad or BlazeMeter.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
In the Performance Test Engineer role you’ll be responsible for reviewing application processes from end-to-end, to identify and implement test plans and scripts, to ensure appropriate testing coverage. The Performance Test Engineer role brings specialities to a QA team of performance, load and stress testing, to ensure the quality of applications used by business. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business analysis and development teams, to ensure that the functionality of applications and changes are understood and that there is adequate test coverage (quality checking) of applications, processes, and services, prior to their live/production release.
You’ll spend part of the working week in our Salisbury office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
The ideal candidate for this Performance Test Engineer role will have relevant experience of one of the following: JMeter, LoadNinja, LoadUI, LoadRunner, NeoLoad or BlazeMeter.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Experience of using SCM, Git or Azure repo
– In depth understanding of web API testing using SoapUI, postman and swagger
– Able to understand SQL commands, to successfully interpret the results of testing on the database information
– Professional experience with QA tools like Azure DevOps, requirements management tools, issue tracking tools e.g ADO
– Experienced in testing techniques/practices such as behaviour driven development (BDD), test driven development (TDD), etc
– Experience testing software in a true agile delivery environment
– Experience of selenium (WebDriver)/cucumber JVM or equivalent
– Experience of implementing performance test best practices
– Experience of the full software development lifecycle, used to working on both medium and large-scale projects
– Accomplished at running both manual and automated testing
– Strong technical and analysis skills to implement test plans and scripts, including capturing and amending automated scripts, use of files for data driven testing, and operation of testing tools
Basic salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
– Free parking
– Heavily subsidised canteen
– Health care
– Half price gym membership, childcare vouchers
– Flexible working
We’re a great company to work for. People join us for many reasons, such as we:
– 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
– We believe looking after employee’s health is important, so we offer discount on gym membership, access to a well being hub and a health care cash plan
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Performance Test Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.