Peripatetic Care Manager
Learning Disability Service Provider
Salary: Circa £25,000 depending on experience
Location: Nottinghamshire Area
Are you a Care Manager with experience of working in a field based/Peripatetic position? Do you have experience of managing services for peopled with learning disabilities and/or mental health? Are you keen to secure a new role as a Peripatetic Care Manager with a forward thinking, personable and reputable company? Are you dedicated to providing the best quality care and ensuring CQC Essential Standards are achieved? If so, I want to hear from you today.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to join a reputable company who are forward thinking and working to an exceptional standard. The company have a number of homes and services specifically for people with learning difficulties and mental health. They are now seeking a Peripatetic Care Manager to join them to cover the Nottinghamshire area.
This will be a very rewarding position for a Peripatetic Care Manager, where you will manage trainee Managers and provide guidance on regulatory compliance to homes and services within the region.
As the Peripatetic Care Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with new/trainee managers to ensure a smooth transition in to their new position
- Ensuring Managers are fully trained and knowledgeable on Company policies and procedures
- Taking the role of Acting Manager in the absence of Home Managers
- Assisting with regulatory compliance across the homes in your region
- We’re looking for an experienced Care Manager who has experience of working with people with Mental Health
- You will be an experienced manager ideally with experience of multi-site management
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Peripatetic Manager, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, Service Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Operations Manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Stacey on 0121 362 2313.